Thycaud Ayya Guru (1814-1909)
- He was born in Nakalapuram in TamilNadu. His father's name is Mutthukumaran and of Mother' name is Rugmini Ammal.
- His real name was Subramaniam.
- He got the spiritual lesson from 'Sachidanandhan' and ' Chitti Paradeshi' who are monk practicing advanced yoga.
- Chattampi Swamikal and Sree Narayanaguru was influenced by the Thycaud Ayya Guru.
- He went to Palani to practice advance yoga from those monks. After that he visited several countries like Singapore, Burma and many other countries.
- After 3 years, he came back and started practicing yoga and spiritual deeds in Kodungaloor, SreeValiputhoor.
- He adopted a name called SivaRaga Yogi Ayyaswamikal. Even if he is a saint, he was married and continue his yogic practices after his marriage.
- He is was the suprend of Thycaud Residency Guest House, thus the colleagues called him ' Suprend Ayyavu'.
- Ayyavu means 'a respectable person'.
- Sree Narayana Guru and Chattampi Swamikal were the disciples of Thycaud Ayya Guru, which they were taught 'Siva Raja Yoga'.
- Thycaud Ayya Guru declared a slogan for his disciples, 'Intha Ulakathile Ore Oru Matham, Ore Oru Jathy, Ore Oru Kadavul Than' (One Caste, One Religion and One God in this world).
- Sree Narayana Guru translated his slogan to Malayalam as ' Oru Jathi, Oru Matham, Oru Daivam Manushyanu'.
- Thycaud Ayya Guru opposed the caste system in Kerala. He grouped the peoples from the every caste and served them food on the same place.
- He face insulted and tortures from the Upper Class people in Kerala. He started many movement based on the Humanism, Democracy, Equality etc.
- He was passed away on 20th July 1909.