- Which eminent Indian scientist’s family home in Mumbai was ‘Mehrangir’ ?
Answer : Homi J Bhabha
- Which place is known as ‘the Queen of the Hill Station’?
Answer : Ooty
- Which is the shallowest sea in the world?
Answer : The sea of Azov (Ukraine)
- Who is known as ‘the father of Scientific History’?
Ans : Thucydides
- Who was the first Indian Prime Minister to resign from the office?
Answer : Morarji desai
- Which is the world’s most popular messaging app with 600 million users?
Answer : WhatsApp
- One Mickey per second is the smallest resolvable unit of measurement for the speed and direction that a _____ pointing device is moved ?
Answer : Computer mouse
- Altuve is the unit of measurement of length associated with which game ?
Answer : Baseball
- Antlophobia is the fear of _____?
Answer : Floods
- The cultivation, management and study of trees, shrubs, vines and other perennial woody plants is known as ______?
Answer : Arboriculture
- Which video chat and voice call instant messaging system was created by Dane Janus Friis and Niklas Zennstorm ?
Answer : Skype
- Which country is the leading producer of graphite in the world ?
Answer : China
- The cascade effect is associated with which phenomenon of species in an ecosystem?
Ansqwe : Extinction
- What is the number of biodiversity hotspots in India ?
Answer : Three
- Which chemical is also known in the name of ‘Misnomer’ ?
Answer : Chromic Acid
- The forest of Andaman islands belong to which type of forest ?
Answer : Tropical Rain Forest
- In 1947 during the election of the future Prime Minister of India held by the Congress Party, who got the highest number of votes?
Answer : Sardar vallabhai Pattel
- Who was the first player ib the history of cricket to take a hat-trick in one day internationals ?
Answer : Jalal-Ud-Din (Pakistan)
- Which Indian leaders Autobiography was ‘My Times’ ?
Answer : J B Kripalini
- Name the scientific research station situated at the geographic South pole of the earth?
Answer : Amundsen-Scott South Pole Station
- Which year was observed as ‘the year of Broadband’ in India ?
Answer : 2007
- Name the exploration vessel which discovered the Mumbai High Field in 1964-67 ?
Answer : Academic Arkhangelsky
- At the mouth of which river is chilka lake situated?
Answer: Daya river
- Which is the apex body of curriculum related matters for school education in India?
Answer : NCERT
- Which Indian State leads in the production of hydro electricity’?
Answer : Andhra Pradesh